In conjunction with the General Directorate of Traffic, this service enables the renewal of expired training driving licenses through Post Offices. This service is available either up to 3 months before the expiration of the license, or upon expiration.
- Please fill out a renewal form (must include three seals stamped by the General Directorate of Traffic).
- Please proceed to your nearest Post Office located throughout the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Attach a photo if you would like a different photo to be used.
- Fill in the form for the training driving license.
- Pay the associated service fee.
- For non-Bahrainis, original passport, ID card and a copy of both identifications is required.
- Fill in the address to which you would like the training driving license to be delivered.
- Collect payment receipt. This will serve as a temporary training driving license until the renewed is received.
- Bahrain Post will only deliver the renewed training driving license to its owner at the address provided on the envelope.
|Training driving license renewal fee as per Ministry of Interior’s General Directorate of Traffic is BD 12 service fee.