One of the services provided by Bahrain Post in conjunction with the General Directorate of Traffic is the vehicles registration renewal service. Owners of vehicles manufactured within the last 5 years may proceed to any Post Office to renew their registration. Owners of vehicles more than 5 years old must submit a valid inspection certificate from the General Directorate of Traffic at the time of renewal in order for their application to be processed successfully.
- Please proceed to your nearest Post Office outlet located throughout the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Obtain the inspection stamp:
- For non-traffic contraventions, proceed to the nearest post office.
- For traffic contraventions, please obtain the traffic contraventions stamp onto the form, and then proceed to the nearest post office after the traffic contraventions have been settled.
- Present a motor insurance card valid for one year covering the new registration period.
- Present the vehicle registration card.
- Fill in the address to which you would like the renewed registration to be delivered.
- Collect payment receipt. This will entitle you to drive your vehicle until the renewed registration is received.
- Bahrain Post will only deliver the renewed vehicle registration to its owner at the address provided on the envelope.