In conjunction with the Embassy Of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, this service enables the renewal of expired passports:
- Receiving the expatriate community of Bangladesh in the Kingdom Of Bahrain at the post offices.
- Accepting electronic passports only, if manual should be directed to the embassy (copy of the two types of passports attached).
- Receive the passport renewal fee and the Bahrain post fee – in cash only Professionals- Income equal or more than BD250+ Cost of application BD 41.5 + BD 4 Labors & students – Income below < BD250 Cost of application BD13 + BD 4
- Combine all the documents mentioned in the checklist in one envelope with one sticker on it, adding one more envelope along with the second tracking sticker for the use of the embassy to return the renewed passport.
- Provide the client with a tracking number receipt
- All transactions will be collected from post offices on daily basis; to be delivered to the embassy with two printed transactions report to be signed by the embassy representative confirming the receipt of all.
- A text message will be sent to the client to collect his/her passport.
- The client should attend to the post office to collect his/her passport.