The Barid Mumtaz offers express delivery of letters, documents, and packages including commercial materials, samples, gifts, deeds and other items that can be tracked and traced.
- Serves as a fast, efficient, and reliable service which includes options for delivery directly to offices or hand-to-hand delivery at competitive prices and free comprehensive insurance on all mailings (with the exception of electronic items). The service also offers compensation in case of loss, misuse, or unjustified delay (terms and conditions apply).
- The Barid Mumtaz network covers all GCC countries, Arab counties, and most European countries as well as the United States, South-East Asia, most African countries, Australia and Japan.
- Registered subscribers may choose to have their mail collected and delivered directly to and from their offices or residence by calling a Barid Mumtaz office.
- Regular Service: This service is offered to individuals and companies who send letters, parcels and other mail items on a regular basis as per a specific pickup and delivery timetable.
- On-demand Service: This service is offered to individuals or companies with irregular mail requirements with the option of arranging call-and-collect pickup and delivery services.
- Unregistered customers can make use of this service by visiting any of the Post Office outlets to send their mailings.
Terms and Conditions:
- Items that are mailed via Barid Mumtaz should be packed properly according to weight, size, shape, content, and terms and conditions of carriage.
- The name, address and phone number of the recipient and sender and all other required information must be completed fully.
- All mail items must fulfill the weight and dimensions required terms and conditions.
- All fees are to be paid in advance.
Delivery period inside the Kingdom:
- Within 24 Hours
Delivery period for Zone A:
- 3 working days
- 3 – 5 working days
- 3 – 5 working days
- 3 – 8 working days
|First 500 grams||For each extra 1-500 grams|
|Bahrain Local Mail||BHD 1.000||BHD 0.300|
|GCC countries||BHD 7.000||BHD 1.000|
|Other Arab Countries||BHD 8.000||BHD 1.000|
|Europe||BHD 9.000||BHD 3.000|
|South Eastern Asia||BHD 9.000||BHD 3.000|
|North & Latin America||BHD 10.000||BHD 3.000|
|Australia & New Zealand||BHD 10.000||BHD 4.000|